Tuesday 25 June 2013

A little about me~ annyeong ^.^


Annyeonghaseyo! It's Admin Kim here~ I'll just do a mini mash-up about myself~ basically i'm a 98-liner and i'm a noona/unnie and a dongsaeng~ my twitter and facebook is currently a secret to most of the readers who's reading this ^.^ Let me talk to you about my biases! I'm currently stanning 4B's groups, 1I and 1E~ the 4B's are BTOB, BAP, Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS) and Beast! 1I is Infinite and 1E is EXO! Currently, I accept Seventeen as my flower boys~ especially Samuel dongsaeng and i'm currently a noona! (YAY). Yeap, i'm a multi-fandom so let's talk more about my biases. BTOB: my bias is Lee Minhyuk! Aigoo rabbit-teeth oppa yay ~
That's Lee Minhyuk of BTOB~ he's the 2nd oldest in btob and i've stan them since last November 2012.
Next is BAP! My bias in BAP is Bang Yongguk, and yeap, i'm a bangster. I ship BangHim in BAP.
 tada this is banghim! :)
Next, my biases in BTS and BEAST~ 
Park Jimin and Jang Hyunseung! 
Park Jimin (<--------------------) and Jang Hyunseung on the right side pic. <3
My biases in EXO is Byun Baekhyun and Infinite is Kim Myungsoo (L)!
 <--- Baekhyun
 <--- Myungsoo 
That's a mash-up about me and my biases~ 
That's all for today, enjoy your day ^.^
( ~ - Admin Kim <3 - ~ )



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ with infinity ~