Monday 15 July 2013

Basically there's casuals out in the fandom, but let me tell you guys something. I have some tlist chingus, well used to, and claimed that she HATES multi-fandoms. So she's a multi fandom too, a so-called baby and exotic? Kill yourself. I can't probably write about her here because she's a bloody asshole. Dare to touch her favourite biases, she'll start talking about you in social medias, etc. WHY? Because she hates bias stealer. She a freaking casual, and she expects everyone like EVERYONE to befriend with her, and side her when any fanwar problems is ongoing. Legit, she's called herself smart. Even her cousins were a little piece of shits, siding her even when she always picks up fights with her cousins, dumbass. And she kept on saying she doesn't like multi-fandoms when she really is a multi-fandom. Guess what, she sacrificed all her money to go to BAP's LOESG just to freaking see the goddamn Zelo. That's a freaking casual, she DOESN'T support B.A.P as 7 members, but as 1, which is Zelo, ofcourse, that I could say. She's over-protective of her ''confident'' oppas, and kept saying that she's NOT a multi-fandom. She kept bugging my friend, before B.A.P LOESG was shifted to a further date, and complains about me more and fangirl over Zelo to her. Is she okay? Go and fangirl with your cousins about Zelo and those shits. I don't know, but I feel like her cousins were forced to go B.A.P's LOESG probably because she forced her cousins or so, because her cousins are not multi-fandoms. They're just pure exotics tbvvvvh. And i remembered i received something as a gift, apparently from a blogshop. She freaking accused me 'cuz i had her bias in my wallet. She said nasty things about me to her favourite 'friends'. Don't her friends notice that she's actually using you?! Everyone in the school hates her tbh, that's what I heard about the gossips. If she's about to pick up a fight with me, I just don't mind. She's at wrong though, if she wants to pick a fight with me, I must not be afraid, because it's not my fault, lol.
Anyways, update you later blog. Admin Kim signing off! BLOG BLUG BLAG BLEG BLIG

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ with infinity ~