Friday 12 July 2013

Hi readers! It's Admin Kim signing in *smiley faceu*.

I'm sorry for the inactive blog we had, really sorry!
Admin Kim and Admin Yook here are quite busy, and so we are both muslims.
We both had to fast and break our fast too, which means that we won't really update
really much during the sunset as we need to prepare food and drinks to eat, and time for us to eat
too!

Next thing is, Admin Yook has troubles to update this blog as her phone got .......
let's not say anything, lol.

During my weekends between Saturday and Youth Day, i went to have sleepover at nadia's house,
which was quite... interesting, i guess so.

I'm planning to order for Infinite's Destiny album since it's just for $14, yay! but, i need approval from
my mum *prays hard*.

Now, there's something I really wanna rant about.
CASUALS. What's casual anyways? It's something you go for just for because of one thing.
Here's an example. I have a tlist chingu, also a friend in real life. She's so-called an "Inspirit" but she goes around talking about Myungsoo (L).
Basically I said that Myungsoo's favourite colour was Black and she goes about to me talking about Myungsoo.
Seriously, casuals are irritating at some times. She's a hottest and not loyal to her own fandom.
What example is she trying to show?

And remember the girl that hate me for "loving" her favourite bias? Yeap, she's a casual too.
She bought LOE SG Tickets just so she can meet her one and only bias, and not the whole BAP.

Let's just stop ranting for now~ and;
Infinite's Destiny Image Teaser! =^.^=
Firstly, why does everyone here looks creepy? I mean, look at Sungyeol, lol. He's really acting like a chic!
Anyways, D-4 to Destiny and i have to order y Destiny album before it's released like seriously!!

I'm done, update later readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ with infinity ~