Wednesday 26 June 2013

Oh well, i'm bored.

Annyeong, this is Admin Kim!
I'm here to rant, yeap R.A.N.T.
What is 'rant'? It's basically something to let out your anger when you're frustrated at something/someone.
Let me start~
There's this person in my school who loves ranting about me. Yeap i know you love your bias so much but if someone likes your bias, you shouldn't get pissed or angry right?
And i chose to like your bias FIRST before you, and you judge me. Do i look like im frustrated with you when you stole my bias? NO.
Basically, i'm overseas (duh to not see her face too, lol).
Shop till we drop here.
I have this thing or two for Hyunseung. Yeap, pictures will be below~ i kinda ship JunSeung and HyunSeob because there's this tlist of mines who told me to return to the beauty fandom which i totally am now. *pops conffettis*
(And Admin Yook is a lazy bum! :P)
That's a short mini post by Admin Kim~ updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ with infinity ~