Wednesday 26 June 2013

EXO's Wolf MV

Hi guys, Admin Kim here! I'm currently hearing to EXO-K's Wolf M/V. LOL, look at Baekhyun. I can't. That idiot (just kidding).You can watch EXO-K's Wolf M/V here btw : -> EXO-K WOLF M/V
Yeap, Kris is like a total grown-up when he dances.
I'd like to comment Baekhyun here for his total derp-ness. Yes again, I went to google for Baekhyun's derp.
I just can't.
So, it's 4:33 in the afternoon and I miss Admin Yook so much for not seeing here since the last time we met, which was our trip to Genting, lol. Let me tell you something about Admin Yook.... I hate her a lot. NAH JK, I love her okay. LOL.
Here's Kai to my haters. ^.^
Now, I won't update that much. I will update in the night then. Goodbye readers. This is Admin Kim~
(InfinityI&N forever!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ with infinity ~